by Gary Clayton
Whether you are looking to:
- move up the leadership ladder,
- gain needed new insights on what you see from your current leadership level,
- make difficult choices,
- revitalize the energy and performance of your team,
- sharpen or expand your leadership skills,
- increase your business acumen,
- plan and execute a new strategy to handle a current or emerging situation, or
- bounce a confidential new idea off an independent listener,
results-oriented executive leadership coaching by Gary Clayton can empower you to achieve your goals faster and with greater ease.
Coaching: a Safe Haven for Resolving Tough Choices and Confidential Issues
Let’s face it, leadership can be lonely, especially when you face tough choices. Whether you are at the top or just starting the climb, you can benefit greatly from the support of someone who:
• is committed to you achieving all that is possible,
• is an advocate for you,
• keeps you focused,
• helps clarify your options,
• celebrates your successes with you, and
• helps pick you up after any setback to get you back on track for your next success.
Access Gary’s deep business and leadership experience
You’ll have the benefit of Gary Clayton’s more than 25 years of diverse business industry experience, including more than 20 years of leadership development experience. Gary has experience working with leaders and prospective leaders at all levels of experience, from staff looking for their first promotion, to CEOs and entrepreneurs who find their businesses stalling or becoming more demanding. He works with clients on issues as diverse as:
- assuming new leadership roles,
- proposal development,
- hiring for critical positions,
- downsizing and managing rapid growth,
- project leadership and team interaction,
- personnel development issues, and
- personal life events.
Executive Leadership Coaching Approach
Working with Gary, the focus is always on your agenda and “moving the action forward” in a positive, supportive manner to bring you closer to achieving your goals. With each step, you will be sharpening your business acumen and existing leadership skills, plus gaining comfort in using new skills that are relevant to your needs.
Each coaching session will support you in making progress on your current challenges, while maintaining a focus on how today’s insights and leadership skill development will carry you forward to achieve your longer-term objectives.
Coaching sessions can be in person (in the greater Philadelphia/South Jersey area), by phone or by video-cam, with email support between sessions. Gary has lived the life of a traveling executive and consultant, so he understands the challenges that business travel can bring. He has conducted leadership coaching sessions with his clients on three continents.
Contact Gary Clayton to learn more about how executive leadership coaching can empower you to reach your goals more comfortably and in less time.
Leadership development services in the UK are offered at Leadership Development Coaching